This channel is for Pro members to review new tools that want to be listed on the Makerpad platform.
- A tool goes through our application process here
- It gets posted in this channel
- Pro members test the tool and post a review in the comments (based on the guidelines below) within 3 days
- Approved or Denied
We are the #1 trusted no-code community, we need to make sure all the tools we vouch for are good and no shady practices are happening behind the scenes.
What tools should be on Makerpad? Any tool that allows non-technical people to build. All-in-one tools like Bubble, single focus tools like Carrd or even tools that are complementary to non-technical people like Gumroad, or Airtable. The line can be blurry!
- Put a 👍 or 👎 for your vote to approve or deny their application
- Features: do they have good features?
- Usability: is it easy to use? intuitive? short or long learning curve?
- Bad Actors: highlight any shady practices/bad comments/negative feedback you've heard about this tool
- Reviews can be as short or long as you'd like
- Reviewers will be mentioned by Makerpad on social/newsletter however we will not reveal the review content.
- All reviews in this channel should be kept between the members.