Amir Bohnenkamp

working at Niro
Hi everyone,
Some of you already noticed that we’ve torn down our β€œrequest access wall” allowing everyone direct access to Niro now 🧱.

The last few weeks have been really amazing, Makerpad! Our team at Niro got really excited about how some of you stepped up their lead generation game with interactive and engaging web experiences built in Niro. From an agency which set up a travel booking engine to entrepreneurs who created a legaltech clickflow (just like flightright).

Thank you for that πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Since we got a couple of requests, I’d like to use this opportunity to share our discount code with the whole Makerpad community. Just add ubEClaJe on our checkout site to receive a 20% discount on any Niro plan.

Best,
Amir

My name is Amir and I’m super excited to be part of the Makerpad community.

To me, no-code is not just about building something without writing a single line of code, but rather more about achieving high output that would typically require the work of multiple software engineers. Therefore, I like to work with tools that offer high flexibility such as Webflow or dashdash.

We at Niro believe that building outstanding clickflows (e.g. lead funnels, sign-up flows, high converting websites etc.) has been reserved by the tech elite for too long. That’s why Niro is a software for everyone - creators, designers, and entrepreneurs - providing high flexibility when it comes to design and analytics.

I’d be more than happy to get feedback from the community on Niro. Just let me know if you’d like to give Niro a try – of course, we’re offering special discounts for the Makerpad community.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions – I’m most experienced when it comes to topics like driving user engagement, customer interaction, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization.

Cheers from windy Hamburg in Germany,
Amir
Hey hey Amir!! Good to see you here and love the intro!
Hi Amir! πŸ‘‹

Welcome! Looking forward to learning more about what Niro can do!Β