Nikolas

Maker and Designer
My name is Nikolas and Iโ€™m based in Helsinki. I have about 15+ years of experience in coding websites and designing digital products and brands. You can check some of my projects at https://www.nikolasholm.com/

Iโ€™ve burnt years and millions in multiple (heavily coded) startups and projects so Iโ€™m constantly looking for more efficient ways launch faster and automate better. Super glad about Makerpad community!

Iโ€™m currently focusing on building new marketplaces (for freelancer work and standardized services). Would be nice to connect with likeminded makers!

Hi Nikolas, interesting portfolio.
I would love to chat about a marketplace idea that I have been playing around with for a while. I'm looking for somebody to team up with to see if we can make it a reality. It is an online crowdsourcing service for short-term projects within the advertising and design industry. Let me know if you are interested in diving a bit deeper into it all.ย 
Hi Nikolas,

Glad you found us! Very nice portfolio too. Is there a specificย process you are trying to automate these days?ย 
Nikolas replied
  ·  1 reply