Greg Smith

Owner @ Wheelhouse Solutions | Founding Team @ GoFundMe
At my core, Iā€™m a sucker for a new gadget or app. When I was young, late-night infomercials usually had me hook line and sinker. I want to show you the next cool thing. I want to be the one that shows you a different way to do something or the app

I'm Greg from San Diego. Very excited about this community.

As I've been reading more and more about the No Code movement, I feel like I've found my people.

I've been working with tech startups in just about every (non-technical) capacity. I've learned what's possible with tech without having to be a coder myself. At my core, I've always been. tinkerer and solution finder. I love finding the way to do something better or the latest gadget. I've long been a sucker for late-night infomercials.

I currently consult with businesses to find creative and simple solutions using people, processes, and technology.Ā 

I got to put my skills to the test as employee #2 at GoFundMe. I was essentially there to let the founders get back to the tech work while I built out the teams and systems that would allow us to scale.Ā 

I find that I'm spending most of my time these days in Zapier, Miro, Clickup, and Google Sheets. I have a few side project idea's that I'd love to try and build out without getting a developer involved.Ā 

I'm excited to learn from you fine folks and I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.Ā 

Thanks,
Greg
Like Comment