Julian Lupescu

Community happiness @ PROCESIO
No-code, automation, entrepreneurship and self-improvement

What are your best hacks for your no-code tools?

I’m making a list of hacks people from the communities I’m part of are using. I will share the list here over the next weeks.
Like Comment

What's the best tool to use to send information from a form to an API that has an authentication method based on API Key?

Like Comment

What do people want from a no-code platform?

After talking to many people in the no-code community, and hearing the opinion of our own product development team, here's what it seems to come down to mostly:

πŸ‘‰ UI/UX flexibility with drag-and-drop and theming options

πŸ‘‰ Easy access to external databases/authentication with API

πŸ‘‰ Good collection of widgets and components already in place + the versatility to add other or create your own components later

πŸ‘‰ Easy authentication (for example OAuth2 as a drop in)

πŸ‘‰ Security

πŸ‘‰ Speed

Anything that's missing? Let me know in the comments below.
Like Comment

Hi from the no-code community in Bucharest, RO!

Hi guys, it's great to connect! I'm relatively new to the no code world, but the more I hang out here the more exciting it gets!

I'm based in Bucharest, Romania, working for a startup called PROCESIO, where we develop an exciting new no-code tool. Previously I've worked in event planning and comms in The Netherlands and in Spain with different tech startups.

Besides exploring with Airtable and Bubble, I'm engaged with our amazing team to get our platform up and running, which is ready for launching privately on March 31. We're looking to spread the word about PROCESIO, so if you'd like to test the new tool, you are welcome to try it out here , or reach out to me if you have any questions.Β 

I have very limited experience with coding, so what really gets me going about no-code is that people from different backgrounds like me can build software, which opens the door to a whole new level of possibilities.Β 

About my life outside the no-code world: I like to hang out with my friends and take walks in nature, and sometimes check out interesting branding and design stories. I'm also very interested in sustainability and politics.Β 

I'm looking forward to Makerpad and further connecting with you here!
Like Comment