Daniel Secareanu

Digital technology marketer

Lots of ideas, need help to prioritize

Hi everyone,

I have a lot of ideas that I would like to turn into digital projects and I could use your help to focus on the one that might be the most relevant for entrepreneurs like you who want to build their own digital projects and need technology to help them in their journey.

I'm a digital technology marketer (not a developer) and I'm pretty good with marketing (and cloud) technologies. I run my own cloud infrastructure and I play a lot with open source software. I build my websites (and websites for my clients) with WordPress or Ghost CMS and I build marketing and sales funnels with HubSpot and Salesforce.

I have started several projects, which are still at the idea stage, as I need to prioritize and focus on one of them because I don't have time to do them all in the same time (also running my own little digital agency and client work eats up most of my time).

These ideas are the following:
  1. Digital Entrepreneur (digitalentrepreneur.eu) - a series of online courses (and/or a subscription based blog/newsletter) that teach you how to be a digital entrepreneur, i.e. how to use digital technology for your business
  2. Tech 4 NGO's (t4ngo.io) - the same concept as above, but this time dedicated to nonprofits as a lot of my current clients are nonprofits and I understand their technology needs pretty well
  3. Affordable marketing automation for your HubSpot or Salesforce CRM (automautic.io) - a managed marketing automation platform as a service based on mautic.org (open source) and AWS cloud infrastructure (basically I manage the platform for you from a technical point of view so you can do your marketing automation projects on it if you need a more affordable solution as compared to HubSpot Marketing Hub Pro or Salesforce Pardot or Marketing Cloud)
  4. Marketing (or business) technology as a service (subscription based managed marketing technologies based on open source tools out there that require hosting, installation, management and support) - CRM, ERP, Email, Marketing Automation, B2B e-commerce, etc.

Which ones of the above do you think would be something you would need and be interested in having access to? How would you build them if you were to do it with no code tools?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Daniel
Like Comment

Daniel - Digital Technology Marketer

Hi everyone and glad to be part of this community!

I'm Daniel from Romania, a digital technology marketer (I'm passionate about marketing technologies and digital entrepreneurship) working on my future digital projects.

If I can help with anything for your marketing tech stack, drop me a line.

Cheers!
Like Comment