Max Joles

Freelance no-code developer.
😎

Issues Syncing Airtable Formula Field

😎
Does anyone else have issues with Airtable formulas not working in Zapier? Recently they've stopped working for me. Everything works during testing, but then in a live run the formula field won't pull through from Airtable.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing? Any ideas? CC:
Aron Korenblit   AndrewJDavison  
Like Comment

Built This Design - Webflow development service

😎
This week I launched Build This Design, a Webflow development agency. We take design files and turn them into functional Webflow products.

I've decided to go all-in on no-code development and leave the design work to others. If anyone has a design they want to bring to life, hit me up. I'd love to chat.
Like Comment

Anyone have experience with the Stripe API?

😎
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use a Zapier Webhook to charge a customer with a saved credit card. I can see in my stripe account there is a card associated with this customer id, but keep getting this error: "Cannot charge customer that has no active card"

Anyone have ideas of how to fix?

Like Comment

Converge Step?

😎
Does Zapier have anything comparable to Integromat's converge step? I want to break out flows into paths and then have them converge later. 
Like Comment

Trix: WYSIWYG editor and Webflow

😎
Has anyone attempted to or been successful in integrating the Trix editor with Webflow forms? https://trix-editor.org/ 
Like Comment