Matthew Gavioli

Design & Art Direction (Branding, UI, Web)
I'm a brand and web design consultant currently in London. I enjoy cooking, interiors and anything that amplies creativity and culture.

Partners to tender on a Secure Member-facing / No-code website / Data Protection Standards

I'm reaching out to the no-code community to work with a dedicated person or company to deliver a Member-facing no-code website for the financial industry.  The client is established and operates in Europe.

The project involves two builds (one I am comfortable with in webflow) and another Memeber-facing sizable build that requires assurances of data protection standards (as the member data is sensitive) and also automation.  Previous experience with intergrating tools such Microsoft Power BI, would be beneficial.

I'm looking for a contractor to balance my skillset, so I can focus on the delivery of two brand identities and complete application of user interface designs for hand-off. I would also be acting as the client liasion and project support throughout the project.

Examples of my work can be found at www.thisedition.co
Please reach out to me on matt@thisedition.co to discuss further, if you would like to create some beautiful work together.

Best,

Matt Gavioli
Founder This Edition
Like Comment

#T30 GLOBAL ARCHIVAL PROJECT | Day 1

Re-investigating an approach to create a digital archive of restaurant menu collections from across the globe. Harnessing the power of collective contribution, to preserve and share.
Like Comment
👋  Ciao. 🇦🇺   🇮🇹  I'm a brand design consultant currently in London, United Kingdom. www.thisedition.co  I started my no-code experience with Webflow in 2018. My latest project is a Member based site with a bookmarking function that I'm looking to finalise and launch. 
Like Comment