Sharath πŸ“£

Co-founder at Shoutout
I am a product-minded founder who's built multiple no-code projects over the last 3yrs, built a solid community on Twitter and working on Shoutout.
Hey there πŸ‘‹Β 

Excited to finally submit Shoutout's entry. I have the V1 ready and right now is in closed beta so I have recorded a loom video to show the experience. All details below:

https://www.makerpad.co/p/shoutout

Wish me luck 🀞 
I'm working on a platform to help makers/founders/VCs build their social credibility and take leverage of it. It's called Shoutout. Check more here: shoutout.so

I apologize for not giving a weekly or a daily update here. But I did post it on twitter. Overall I shipped V1 to handpicked beta users. If you want to have a sneak-peek here it is:

https://twitter.com/whit4th/status/1309172371899789318

I'm planning to roll-out beta invites to waitlist(220+ and growing) next week. Will submit Shoutout this weekend incorporating some feedback!

Wish me luck 🀞🏽

Thanks for reading!
Who here can give me a hand in some clean up work? I will pay back you by giving early access to the app I'm working on and will have a 1-1 call talking about any advice on product, community building, startups etc

Appreciate any help! Thanks for reading πŸ™Β 

PS: Here is the project I'm working on: shoutout.so
Who here can give me a hand in some clean up work? I will pay back you by giving early access to the app I'm working on and will have a 1-1 call talking about any advice on product, community building, startups etc

Appreciate any help! Thanks for reading.

PS: Here is the project I'm working on: shoutout.so
Did anyone build custom embed features in any of your apps?

I want to build publish.twitter.com type module for my product called Shoutout. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you!
I wanted to reuse the login module which I built for a different project in my current project. If anyone did this before, appreciate your help! Thank you!
Hi Sharath,

Within an app add a new page and select which to clone from:

Between apps one way is to put all contents within a group and copy it on the other app. You will get a lot of errors that you will have to start solving one by one in the new app. These will be related to things from the dB not being present in the new app, flows, conditionals etc etc.

Best of luck!
Helen Ryles replied
  ·  2 replies