Sharath πŸ“£

Co-founder at Shoutout
I am a product-minded founder who's built multiple no-code projects over the last 3yrs, built a solid community on Twitter and working on Shoutout.

#T30 Challenge Submitted: Shoutout

Hey there πŸ‘‹Β 

Excited to finally submit Shoutout's entry. I have the V1 ready and right now is in closed beta so I have recorded a loom video to show the experience. All details below:

https://www.makerpad.co/p/shoutout

Wish me luck 🀞 
Like Comment

T30-challenge update for Shoutout πŸ“’

I'm working on a platform to help makers/founders/VCs build their social credibility and take leverage of it. It's called Shoutout. Check more here: shoutout.so

I apologize for not giving a weekly or a daily update here. But I did post it on twitter. Overall I shipped V1 to handpicked beta users. If you want to have a sneak-peek here it is:

https://twitter.com/whit4th/status/1309172371899789318

I'm planning to roll-out beta invites to waitlist(220+ and growing) next week. Will submit Shoutout this weekend incorporating some feedback!

Wish me luck 🀞🏽

Thanks for reading!
Like Comment

Bubble clean up 🧽

Who here can give me a hand in some clean up work? I will pay back you by giving early access to the app I'm working on and will have a 1-1 call talking about any advice on product, community building, startups etc

Appreciate any help! Thanks for reading πŸ™Β 

PS: Here is the project I'm working on: shoutout.so

Bubble clean up

Who here can give me a hand in some clean up work? I will pay back you by giving early access to the app I'm working on and will have a 1-1 call talking about any advice on product, community building, startups etc

Appreciate any help! Thanks for reading.

PS: Here is the project I'm working on: shoutout.so

I wanted to create an embed module for my app. Any suggestions where to start?

Did anyone build custom embed features in any of your apps?

I want to build publish.twitter.com type module for my product called Shoutout. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

How do I clone a page/component from one app to another in bubble?

I wanted to reuse the login module which I built for a different project in my current project. If anyone did this before, appreciate your help! Thank you!
Like Comment